Monday, July 19, 2010

Steampunk Iron Man






For my first post, I wanted to create a version of Iron Man with a little steampunk influence.  The sleek-looking Iron Man armor design in the movies is great, but I especially loved the bulky iron suit he created in the caves.  Also loved the way Obadiah Stane's (the bad guy in the 1st movie) suit created a huge cloud of inky black smoke when he flew -  so I had to include that too.


This was the first thing I painted in the new CS5 - and man, is it awesome.  Probably the biggest improvements I've seen since CS2.  The painting engine, I think, is now on par with Corel Painter.

Feedback/critiques greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done Broseph!!!! Way to start this one off with a bang. I really dig his face in this one.

    ReplyDelete