Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sketchbook & Process

 
Some pages from my sketchbook, drawn at dr. Sketchy and the natural history museum.

A pixelated golden gate and my distorted face.


Process for my take on Josie and the Pussycats. Maybe I'll have this done for next month's theme...


Process for a Legend of Zelda piece, focusing on the triforce as the main theme instead of oceans/wind/wolves/time travel etc...

Great work everyone! I'm really impressed by the last few themes. Sorry for disappearing for so long, I'm developing balanced schedule now and will have time to share more often :-) 

3 comments:

  1. wow, there is so much great work here I don't know what to comment on...Your work is amazing Duncan. Hope things are going well with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work. Really cool to see your process with the guitar girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your awesome! Thanks for showing your sketches. They are all really cool... I love seeing the "behind the scenes" look at people's work.

    ReplyDelete