Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Boot the Foot!


I geeked out a little about this theme. Growing up, I had every ninja turtle action figure known to man. I wanted to get going on this theme right away, however at the beginning of the month my sketch of the turtles wasn't quite coming together as well as I would have liked. So I hit the internet for some Turtles inspiration, and the Turtle Van appeared on an image search. I forgot all about this amazing mode of transportation and I thought, "Only the Ninja Turtles can pull off riding around town in a mini van....I must have this out of paper!"
I do have another idea for a Tshirt design....I may try have another Turtles post in the coming weeks.

3 comments:

  1. That is seriously beyond cool, Keith! You really nailed the design- it brings back SO many memories of playing with the figures and toyset.

    My favorite vehicle, though, would have to be the Turtle Blimp. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you put all these paper sculptures you make? If you have some sort of display, I would love to see a pic. You are insane with these. Great work.

    ReplyDelete