Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back in the Game

Ok I'm back! It's been a minute since I actually did something for the blog. I've loved all of the themes for the past several months I just didn't have the time. I do plan on catching up because I wanted to do those themes pretty badly. I'll be posting submissions for old themes along with my new submissions if that's OK.

Here's my zombie Green Lantern. I don't know if what he's doing is possible, even within a world where a guy can make stuff with his willpower but, I decided I don't care.


This is a submission for the sketchbook theme from way back. I've been a bit obsessed with Fist of the North Star recently. For those who aren't aware, Fist of the North Star is a manga about a martial artist who can make people explode with his punches. Pretty rad. Anyway, this is the main character, Kenshiro.



5 comments:

  1. great work, recently saw the movie and liked it enough,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Great pieces. I love that zombie Green Lantern makes his own snacks...thats awesome.

    As always, your pencils are sick. Just the detail on the belt would have taken me days. Nice work

    ReplyDelete